Set in Udaipur, 4.2 kilometer from City Palace of Udaipur, Oriental Palace Resorts provides accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar, and a garden. This property also offers facilities like shared kitchen and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The resort provides an outdoor swimming pool, entertainment staff, and a 24-hour front desk.
The units in the resort are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. At Oriental Palace Resorts, each room includes a personal bathroom with a bidet.
Options like continental and buffet breakfast are available every morning at the accommodation.
Oriental Palace Resorts offers a children's playground.
Lake Pichola is 4.3 km from the resort, while the Jagdish temple is 5 km away. The nearest airport is Maharana Pratap, 21 kilometers from Oriental Palace Resorts, and the property provides a paid airport shuttle service.
Oriental Palace Resorts is committed to employing the best environmental and ecological practices in technology, equipment, and operational processes. Oriental Palace Resorts also supports philanthropic activities and is a keen contributor to the conservation of nature and cultural heritage.
Oriental Palace Resorts - Mission
We are committed to meeting and surpassing the expectations of our guests through our constant dedication to every aspect of service.
We are committed to the expansion, development, and welfare of our people upon whom we rely to make this happen.
Together, we tend to continue the Oriental tradition of leading in the hospitality industry, endeavoring unsurpassed excellence in potential locations.
As a result, we will form extraordinary value for our shareholders.
Oriental Palace Resorts - Vision
- We see us as an organization that aims at leadership in the hospitality industry by understanding its guests and designing & delivering products and services. We will always look after our customers through anticipation of their needs, attention to detail, distinctive excellence, warmth, and concern.
- We see us as a lean and responsive organization where decision making is encouraged at each level and which accepts change. An organization that is committed and answerable to its guests and other stakeholders.
- We see a multi-skilled workforce that consists of team players who have pride of ownership in translating the organization's vision into reality.
- We see us as an organization where pupils are nurtured through continuous learning and skill improvement and are respected, heard and encouraged to do their best. The Oriental Palace Resort is recognized as the best practice for training and developing its people.
- We see a diverse workforce that has been open to completely different cultures, problems, and situations and can use their experiences to enrich the employees whether in India or overseas.